AMable offers the community for the exchange of knowledge and information about additive manufacturing. We strive to support people from companies that want to grow their business with AM quickly and free of charge with the AMable Community. Our moderators will help to keep this promise and we expect that all registered users will do the same. Please read the following rules carefully and please feel free to report any violation that you might become aware of.
1. Any question is a good question.
2. Be respectful: Always treat others with respect and professionalism, even if you disagree with their opinions or ideas. Do not use offensive, discriminatory or other abusive language.
3. Stay on topic: Keep your posts relevant to the discussion topic and avoid going off on tangents or introducing unrelated subjects.
4. Avoid spamming: Do not post multiple messages in a short period of time, or post the same message repeatedly. Similarly, avoid promoting products or services in an inappropriate or excessive manner.
5. Be constructive: Offer constructive feedback and ideas that can help move the discussion forward in a positive direction. Avoid personal attacks or criticism that is not helpful or productive.
6. Respect privacy: Do not share personal or confidential information about others without their permission. Be mindful of others' privacy and confidentiality.
7. Respect copyrights: Do not post copyrighted material without permission or proper attribution. Respect the intellectual property rights of others. and do not plagiarise content.
8. Report violations: If you see a violation of the rules or inappropriate behavior, report it to the forum moderators or administrators.
9. Follow the rules: Finally, make sure to review and follow the forum's specific rules and guidelines, and comply with any legal or ethical requirements related to your profession or industry.
10. Commercial transactions directly in the community are not permitted . However, if you wish you, are free to have private chats with other members to discuss commercial agreements that will happen outside of the community.
11. Tell your friends about the community
By following these rules of engagement, you can help create a productive, professional, and respectful environment for all members of the community.
This offering is the AMable Community Plaftorm referred to as ACP. An account that has been created is referred to as “Member of the ACP” or simply “Member”. An account that has been assigned moderator rights is referred to as “Moderator of the ACP” or simply “Moderator”.
An account may only be created by a human person. We do not allow bots or technically driven accounts.
Accounts may only be used to exchange knowledge. Sales and advertising is prohibited. The space with the title “The Stage” can be used to present solutions for community related topics that have a commercial aspect. We ask any member to honour this ambition for the sake of having a supportive, knowledge focused platform. The Operator may block, delete or reduce the funtionality and rights of an account at any time without announcement to or agreement with the creator or owner of the account.
The ACP is operated by Fraunhofer as described in the Imprint, and referred to as the “Operator of the ACP” or simply “Operator”.
A Moderator is not necessarily an employee of the Operator. Moderators experess their own view and are responsible for their actions themselves.
The Operator of the ACP does not take any legal responsibility for the content of the platform. Moderation or commenting of Moderators does not imply an approval of correctness, a statement about rights or a statement about ownership of content.
Content such as text posted to the ACP and files uploaded to the ACP are public by default. A member can set content to member-only mode. Irrespective of this setting, posted content remains the property of the Member that posted or uploaded it.
It remains the Member’s responsibility to ensure that the Member has the full rights of the content that it posts or uploads to the ACP (e.g. copyright, right to publish).
It remains the Member’s responsibility to ensure that the Member does not violate other Member’s or other people or other legal entities’ rights by posting text or uploading content to the ACP (e.g. intellectual property rights, copyright).
It remains the Member’s responsibility to ensure that the Member obeys the Rules of the ACP.